Greg is the CEO of The Advisory Group and a senior advisor to our institutional and non-profit clients. He works with organization leaders on investment consulting, retirement plan development and investment policy implementation. Greg has a passion for behavioral finance and financial literacy and uses these skills to improve financial outcomes for employees in 401k and pension plans as well as beneficiaries of non-profit organizations. Greg also leads the Investment Committee at The Advisory Group and applies his experience with large institutions, including his work at Callan Associates, to analyze market trends and develop asset allocation strategies and portfolio structures that reinforce long-term investment discipline for our clients.
Greg was interviewed for his advice on retirement planning spanning your working years: “Second Acts,” Berkeley Haas Magazine, Summer 2022
Greg leverages lessons he learned from training and qualifying for the Ironman World Championship at Kona to help business owners and leaders make their own wealth & life goals easier. Greg speaks about this topic at conferences and on podcasts:
• Dreamers, Believers & High Achievers podcast – Prepare to ‘go long.’ Secrets of pacing yourself in business and life while achieving success.
• Playing Injured podcast – Design thinking, reverse engineering, and other ways to achieve big goals
• 2021 Gu Energy & Sports Basement ~ 7 Lessons Webinar
• The Midlife Male podcast – Greg shares his perspective as a midlife male and business owner.
• 2020 Vistage Executive Summit – San Francisco/San Jose